About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Looking

"A person is only complete when she has a true friend to understand her, to share all her passions and sorrows with, and to stand by her throughout her life."  (sent by Jennifer L. to The Friendship Page)


I'm still looking for the male version of this person, and at times, think I may never find him.  Maybe it's just me, maybe what I'm looking for doesn't exist.  He's a perfect person, that I have concocted in my head, that no one has the chance of living up to.  In no way am I suggesting that I am searching for someone who's perfect.  I am realistic.  The person I'm searching for is perfect for me! He makes me laugh until I cry, has a great relationship with his family and mine, works hard but with limits, has fun without limits (OK, maybe some), he will be handy, surprisingly romantic, ruggedly handsome and when he kisses me my knees buckle.  Is that too much to ask?

I'm in no means complaining.  I never want to be one of those people.  You know the ones I'm talking about...the ones that say "MEN, they're all alike".  How is that going to help?  If anything it will send anyone even remotely resembling Mr. Perfect running.  No one likes a cranky pants.

For the time being, I'll keep looking.  He's got to be out there somewhere. Oh, and I WILL have fun while trying to find him!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on this adventure, I too, am on the same journey to find, the "perfect man" for me.

    ReplyDelete